1. The customer has the right to return the product he bought from YouPrint, and to request its replacement, in case for any reason he changed his mind and no longer wishes to purchase the product (in case the product is not printed). In case it has custom printing, returns are accepted a) in case of wrong printing or defective printing b) in case of sending the wrong product or clothing number. In these cases, the customer must, at his own expense, return the product received within 14 calendar days from the day of receipt.
2. If the return is not made within 14 calendar days, YouPrint may not accept any return for replacement.
3. In any case, the returned products must be in the condition received by the customer and in their original packaging, not damaged by use, bearing their labels, as well as proof of purchase. In case the products are returned damaged, worn or incomplete, YouPrint reserves the right to refuse their replacement or return & return them to the sender.
4. The request for replacement / change of product from the customer can be made either by filling in the change / return form which is enclosed in the packaging of the product sent, or via email to email@example.com. The application submitted by the customer must indicate his name, his purchase product, the order number. If the new product has a higher price, the customer pays the difference and if it has a lower one, the difference is deducted from the shipping. YouPrint is not responsible and can not send changes, if the product desired by the buyer is not clearly defined. Changes that do not have the same contact details on the package, with the order, will be returned to the sender, since the buyer will not appear in the company's customer list. For the smooth process of completing the change, the customer must indicate his contact details, exactly as they were given during the order. He has the right to make a 2nd change in his original order but now he loses the right to a refund in case a problem arises - he is obliged to keep it & close our commercial transaction permanently.
5. The return of the product is done by the customer in the following ways: a) by sending to the postal address of YouPrint, 37 Filik Eteria Company Street, 13675 Acharnes, through the carrier of the customer's choice and at his own expense, or b) by ACS and charge recipient. In this case, the customer will be charged a total of (2) euros cash on delivery (for return and shipment of a new product).
6. If the original order was placed incorrectly by YouPrint, ie in case of delivery other than what was ordered, by type or quantity, then the replacement costs (return and shipping of the correct product) are borne by YouPrint. The customer must return the product, at the expense of the company, in the condition in which it was received and without damage, in its original packaging and with all the documents (receipt, etc.) that accompanied the product. YouPrint has the obligation to re-ship the existing order (same product - same size).
7. In case the product is found to be defective, the customer has the right to return the product, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation. 10.8. It is understood that in all the above cases, as in any case, the consumer retains in full his general right to withdraw from the contract of sale and return of the product due to legal or factual defects or lack of agreed properties that he finds upon receipt and its use, in accordance with the general provisions of articles 540 et seq. of the Civil Code, article 5 of law 2251/1994 and the other provisions of protection of the consumer and the buyer in general.